ARRI has announced its new ERM-2400 LCS External Radio Module that allows for long-distance control of lenses and cameras.
- Long-range wireless link for ECS devices
- Point-to-point only connection (only one hand unit connecting to one camera device)
- 2.4 GHz spread spectrum for long range, robust radio connection
- Typical range approx. 1.000 meters / 3.280 feet
- Useful for big car chase sequences where the camera is rigged on a car
The ERM-2400 LCS has a range of approx. 1km (3280ft). It is useful for any filming situation where camera and lens control is needed over long distances such as action sequences and when filming car sequences.
The ERM-2400 LCS wirelessly extend LCS, EXT, and LBUS control between ARRI control units like the WCU-4, SXU-1, Master Grips, OCU-1, or ARRI Wheels and the controlled camera or devices.
Price & Availability
The ERM-2400 LCS Basic Set retails for $4,588 USD and it is now shipping.