Introducing the EVGA BP power supplies, where precision is power. The EVGA BP power supplies add another affordable option to EVGA’s 80 Plus Bronze-certified lineup, while reducing the overall length to 120 mm – EVGA’s shortest ATX power supply to-date! The BP power supplies feature a 115 mm hydraulic bearing fan to ensure that staying cool and quiet is no tall order. Combining a full suite of protections and EVGA’s 3 Year Limited Warranty, this power supply should be on the short list for your next system build.Features
- Short and Silent: The BP Series gives you both extra space at 120 mm long and silence with an HYB fan.
- Standard ATX Form Factor: Will fit most mATX, EATX, HPTX, and XL-ATX cases.
- 80 Plus Bronze Efficiency: 80 Plus Bronze certification ensures your power supply isn’t wasting power and turning it into excess heat. Under typical load this power supply is 85% efficient or higher.
- Hard-Lined Design: Hard-Lined design attaches your cables to the power supply for ease of installation and removal. You can be ready to go right out of the box.
- DC to DC Converter: Voltage step-down for rock-solid power stability and minimal signal noise. (For 3.3 V and 5 V)
- Hydraulic Bearing Fan: Hydraulic Bearings reduce the wear and tear on a fan’s bearings, reduce noise, and feature a longer-lasting life than sleeve bearing fans.
Made to Protect and Serve The EVGA BP Series also includes a full suite of protections (OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, SCP, OTP) for safety and security. The PSUs are backed by 3-year warranties.
For more information, visit the product page.