Thanks to its enhanced multilayer matrix, advanced material composition, and the ultimate 15 W/mK thermal conductivity, the GP-Ultimate 120×20 offers the best performance in class. It is non-electrical conductive, non-corrosive, non-curing, non-toxic and supports extended operating temperature range -60° to 220°C. The GP-Ultimate 120×20 features seamless application and has the thermal pad dimensions of 120x20mm with 0.5 mm, 1 mm, 1.5 mm and 2 mm thickness to best fit enlarged PCB surfaces of RAM Memory modules, GPU and CPU VRM circuits, M.2 Type SSD and other densely packed electronic devices.
“GP-Ultimate 120×20 provides a perfect weapon to combat heat in high-temperature applications and delivers optimal fit and support for your RAM, VRM and M.2 Type SSD”, said Gebhard Scherrer, Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The GP-Ultimate 120×20 is available now and comes with the following package options:
Single Pack (1 x GP-Ultimate 120×20 included), has a MSRP:
- 0.5 mm thickness: USD 3.50 / 3.00 Euro
- 1 mm thickness: USD 4.50 / 3.85 Euro
- 1.5 mm thickness: USD 5.00 / 4.25 Euro
Value Pack (2 x GP-Ultimate 120×20 included), has a MSRP:
- 0.5 mm thickness: USD 5.50 / 4.65 Euro
- 1 mm thickness: USD 7.50 / 6.35 Euro
- 1.5 mm thickness: USD 9.50 / 8.00 Euro
- 2 mm thickness: USD 15 / 13 Euro