Position: Junior Product Manager (Full-time).
Briefly: STEIGER DYNAMICS is seeking an ambitious, self-reliant learner to join the team as Junior Product Manager. Working directly with the CEO will provide insight into many different aspects of the business and will enable you to take ownership of your ideas quickly and efficiently. You will have room to grow and strive within the company. STEIGER DYNAMICS is located in Redwood City, California, the center of the Silicon Valley.
- Create and manage product configurations and prices
- Create and manage product listings on our website and Amazon
- Analyze the performance of our portfolio and competing products to identify opportunities and risks
- Create and establish product marketing processes and content for launch and lifecycle activities and take responsibility for product-related social media activities
- Propose and follow up on measures to increase sales, reduce cost and increase profitability
- Test and improve current and upcoming products
- Compose and update technical blog articles
- PC freak: you built multiple (gaming) PCs for yourself, friends, and family and are the go-to person for PC questions
- Logical thinker: you enjoy using Excel as a tool and have fun playing around in product configurators, for example on car or PC manufacturer websites
- Attentiveness to detail and strive for perfection: you work particularly thorough and have a good eye finding mistakes and inconsistencies
- High market and customer orientation: you are always up to date with the latest market trends and know what buyers are looking for
- College Degree or previous experience in product management
Interested in this position? Send your resume with cover letter to hr(at)steigerdynamics(dot)com
You may direct any questions related to this position to the above e-mail address.